We have an EXCELLENT REPUTATION!
“We are known to catch fish”!
6 Hour Inshore bottom fishing off of Montauk Point for Black Sea Bass, Porgies and Fluke!
- Hattrick leaves dock at 7:30 am sharp. Bring your own food, snacks and drink.
- Arrive back to dock at 3:00 pm. We will even filet your catch! (Times are flexible)
Let’s Fish Block Island! Full Day Inshore Fishing for Bottom Fish (Porgies and Sea Bass/ fluke) much more productive!
- Hattrick leaves dock at 7:30 am sharp. Bring your own food and drink.
- Fish until 3:00 pm arrive back to Montauk by 5:00pm. We will even filet your catch!
Cod Fishing, Full Day Inshore Bottom Fishing:
- Leave Gurneys Montauk Resort and Marina dock at 7:30 am sharp
- Fish until 3:00 pm back to dock by 5:30 pm
Atlantic Cod fish is one of the most delicious fish to eat, the best is for fish soup and deep frying up for “fish and chips”. Cod fishing off of Montauk has been abundant. The best months to fish for cod is July through September. We will run out to the “spot”, drift and get you bottom fishing, hook, line and sinker.
Catch these Fish!
Black Sea Bass
Fishing for Porgies is a similar to fishing for Sea Bass. Both are bottom fish and can be caught at the same time. We use tackle with clam or squid bait. Fishing for porgies season is basically all summer long from May 4 – Sept 30th.