Full Day Yacht Charters
Full Day Cruise to Greenport, Long Island
Leave Gurney’s Montauk Resort and Marina at 8:00 am
Arrive to Greenport, Long Island at 11:30 am
Do you like Wine tasting? Long Island is known for their North Fork Vineyards.
Let us recommend transportation and the wineries that our charters have frequently visited!
Or would you prefer to just walk around and shop the historic village of Greenport and grab lunch at one of the dockside restaurants?
There are great coffee shops and ice cream parlors too
Hattrick Yacht leaves Greenport at 4:00 pm to return back to Montauk at 6:00 pm
Bring your own food, snacks and drinks for the cruise.
Block Island, Rhode Island Full Day Cruise
- Discover Block Island!
- Leave 8:00 am and cruise to Block, Island arriving at 10:30 am
- Ride in style alone or you and your group can sign up for a tour of Block Island by renting a moped or bicycle!
- Climb the 200-foot-tall Mohegan Bluffs, which are clay cliffs with 141 steps leading down to a secluded beach at the base. The most dramatic view of the Atlantic in all of Rhode Island.
- Block Island has a wide variety of specialty shops to satisfy everyone! And has an array of informal restaurants. Throughout your day, you will also find live music performed by local groups that are artists and bands from the mainland.
- Leave Block Island by 3:30 pm to arrive back to Montauk between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm
- Bring your own food, snacks and drinks
Newport, Rhode Island Full Day Cruise
Newport is the heart of Rhode Island’s Classic Coast and is called the “City by the Sea”
Enjoy the rich history and scenery, and there is a lot of tourism!
Leave Montauk at 7:30 am and arrive to Newport by 10:30 am
Walk around the famous Bowen’s Wharf Waterfront where you can shop and have lunch and savor the flavors of Newport! The Preservation Society of Newport County offers unique and exclusive tour experiences set in Gilded Age American National Historic Landmarks including The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms. Inspired by the Palace of Versailles, French chateaus, and Italianate palaces these Newport “Cottages” were designed to impress. Customize your own unique and exclusive tour experience by arranging Private and Personal Tours. Your guide will lead you through your choice of our historic houses spanning three centuries of American art, architecture, social history and landscapes. These tours are available online under the Newport Mansions.
Leave Newport Dock at 3:45 pm and return to Montauk at 5:45 pm Bring your own food, snacks and drinks